PDA

View Full Version : dvds a fagggoooottt

Pages : [1] 2

blinkassassin
19th April 2008, 05:59 PM
no offense to other admins, but this one in particular constantly abusing his privileges.

So i got kicked an banned once again by dvd for apparently "disrespecting" him (quote marks intended)

my name was "\ò_Ø.,|,. VCD^^" which hardly if any relates to his name

think this is like my 4th or 5th time of him using his shit on me

spandexmonkey
19th April 2008, 06:03 PM
his name is dvd^^ how does that not relate?

Excessive !

Azmodan
19th April 2008, 06:26 PM
Who gives a shit if it does or not, an admin banning someone for using a similar name is just ridiculous

itey
19th April 2008, 06:30 PM
your steam id please ?

dVd^^
19th April 2008, 07:21 PM
i asked you twice to change it,

you may think your clever, but your not. Its was a 10min ban, and I have only done it once before to you, no matter how childishly you act in the server... have your cry and go play somewhere else.

Azmodan
19th April 2008, 07:29 PM
I don't really think that's what you were given admin rights for eh.. pull your head in imo

Juzz
19th April 2008, 07:30 PM
10 min ban because someone has a "similar" name?
Power trip less adolf.

Second thread people have been questioning your logic in regards to bans etc. AMIRITE?

dVd^^
19th April 2008, 07:32 PM
we weren't given admin rights so we have to put up from shit from various clowns either, how bout you get over yourselves.

Smax
19th April 2008, 07:36 PM
sounds like someones getting a bit precious with their privileges... review imo...

morganic
19th April 2008, 07:37 PM
^
power trip FTL

Juzz
19th April 2008, 07:37 PM
we weren't given admin rights so we have to put up from shit from various clowns either, how bout you get over yourselves.

alternative:
stop being such a down syndrome monkey and use the administrative rights you have been given when its needed.

blinkassassin
19th April 2008, 07:40 PM

So you dont take shit from people yet you pull the same shit that they do

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/4/19/f_cpdustbowl0m_7d7f73d.jpg

bitch b trippin power~

Fort
19th April 2008, 07:45 PM
How is having a similar name giving someone shit. Maybe I should be banned aswell because my name I use ingame is Fort, and there is a map called 2fort THIS IS OUTRAGES BEHAVIOUR ON THE BEHALF FROM MYSELF. Maybe while you are at it, make sure no one on the server owns a dvd player because its the same as your name, resulting in a ban till they get rid of it. ^^ is also a common smiley used in asian countries, ban them aswell till no one uses ^^ anymore. Pull your fucking head in.

Juzz
19th April 2008, 07:45 PM
dvd you just got so fucking owned. Go chuck yourself on ban.co.nz for exploiting fag.

shooting
19th April 2008, 07:50 PM
gah poor guy rip in d-undies

Smax
19th April 2008, 07:51 PM
hahah so owned

Nivosus
19th April 2008, 07:55 PM
quality thread

insolvent
19th April 2008, 07:58 PM
would'nt it be nice if the world was cadbury

dVd^^
19th April 2008, 07:59 PM
I have never kicked / banned anyone for that, and if its a big issue for you guys then whatever, but be careful cause some of you in here are big on map clip exploits.

I expect you guys to be bandwagoners anyways. And for the chlidren out have there who are in the blink / Juzz fan club , I guess I will spell it out for you. His actions where directed at me, and deliberate and I took ofense. There is no coincidence in his actions and yet another exercise in getting the attention you guys obviously require. Have your big sob over the a 10 minute ban for deliberately, and even afer 2 requests to change it, continued to so.

Look I don't give a flying fuck what you guys think of me, but if you gonna act like children, then you will be treated as such.

ppn
19th April 2008, 08:03 PM
Some motherfucker joined my server today called Dr.Spock
Please ban his ass before this gets out of hand

Juzz
19th April 2008, 08:04 PM
So you ban someone for 10 mins for a name, another for using a spy exploit which doesn't exist (alt tab screwing with models) and threaten to put the clip on ban.co.nz but when you are caught exploiting what happens?

shooting
19th April 2008, 08:06 PM
You guys are now going to be treated as children.
So unlucky.

Fort
More to the point, why would he put something in his name that is like yours? What would happen if it was remotely close to yours or not? oh no, this guy has a name that has the same amount of characters in it and even though no one even picked up on the fact that it could be similar to yours you consider it a problem and think he is going to run your name down by posing as you? Well I can tell you this, you are making yourself look bad enough as it is without having someone supposibly posing as you.

Alacrity
do it juzz

Avril
19th April 2008, 08:08 PM
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/90/de/3496793509a0182c5ca15110._AA240_.L.jpg

prod
19th April 2008, 08:09 PM
Its all about blu-ray not DVD!

Crowbar
19th April 2008, 08:11 PM
Who is dvd^^ (seriously, just asking?)?

And what servers do you admin?

bonez
19th April 2008, 09:03 PM
ohh hheeellll no

fedor.
19th April 2008, 09:07 PM
i agree with everything blinks says.
dvd is a faggot.

clip
19th April 2008, 09:36 PM
I agree with everything deh says

spandexmonkey
19th April 2008, 11:06 PM
Who gives a shit if it does or not, an admin banning someone for using a similar name is just ridiculous
chill michael k

Bert
20th April 2008, 12:17 AM
Power trip

zeets
20th April 2008, 12:19 AM
NZF Judiciary tbh

Be good to have our first case!

EDIT: what servers are these in regards too?

spandexmonkey
20th April 2008, 12:31 AM
I would think that admins would be more professional in their behaviour and choice of language :\

gp servers, oscar?

G-nome
20th April 2008, 12:48 AM
Sounds like a fag, he's been put on the tswstack list now.

bsd
20th April 2008, 01:04 AM
Was this on an NZF server? *Opens FTP client*

wug_
20th April 2008, 01:26 AM
go easy on dvd , he's a sensitive new age guy

as an aside , they really need to fix that glitch rather annoying tbh.

enigma
20th April 2008, 01:51 AM
i asked you twice to change it
Asking him in the first place was power tripping, get the fuck off your internet video game high horse broseph, get a girlfriend or a dog or something.

blinkassassin
20th April 2008, 02:16 AM
Was this on an NZF server? *Opens FTP client*

this was on game planet server :<

Fx.
20th April 2008, 02:27 AM
what in the jesus emo h christ

bliP
20th April 2008, 09:53 AM
You could always play on other servers, there's a great abundance of them.

jmp
20th April 2008, 10:32 AM
blip, why did you bold some characters? Is it a code!? I'm too tired to figure it out D: HALP

blank
20th April 2008, 10:41 AM
You're

Revile
20th April 2008, 10:51 AM
I rate this thread and agree with everyone that disagrees with dvd

jmp
20th April 2008, 11:23 AM
doovde player

blinkassassin
20th April 2008, 11:26 AM
*changes name once again "di b dii ^^"*
dvd bans blinkassassin D;

Juzz
20th April 2008, 11:27 AM
You're

Thought it was some propaganda/code but was highly disappointed to find the word you're.

ALTHOUGH his next post could have more code in it which makes this single word mean something.

eg
you're a horrible admin dvd get fucked. (completely hypothetical).

Inverted
20th April 2008, 11:39 AM
I've seen similar things happen when people have had "abusive" alias'. Is it really a big deal? You got a 10 min ban, an admin asked you to change your name which you obviously refused to do what did you expect was going to happen? I don't know if your alias was "abusive" but that sort of thing is up to the admins judgment.

That exploit shooting through the grates is horrid though, people should get temp banned for that.

shooting
20th April 2008, 12:13 PM
I've seen similar things happen when people have had "abusive" alias'. Is it really a big deal? You got a 10 min ban, an admin asked you to change your name which you obviously refused to do what did you expect was going to happen? I don't know if your alias was "abusive" but that sort of thing is up to the admins judgment.

That exploit shooting through the grates is horrid though, people should get temp banned for that.

Read the thread.

Inverted
20th April 2008, 12:22 PM
I had read the thread (: I probably should clarify myself, I donno whether I think that your alias was abusive, I guess it depends on what was going on before hand. But it does seem like you had a beef with him before this and so you might have changed your name to this to needle him.

VCD for those of you that don't know was a video on a cd, similar to what a dvd is. I've always thought that name abuse was more clan tags/mockery.

Froglotion
20th April 2008, 12:31 PM
lol inverted! whats VHS mate? i hear its the next big thing?

its not abusive, he only changed his name that a similar theme of someone else, dvd needs to look at the big picture that is life before jumping in the temp ban wagon

GrAsShOpPeR
20th April 2008, 01:12 PM
FUCKIN LOL @ this ban.

Azmodan
20th April 2008, 02:37 PM
Admin loses respect of whole community, blip continues to be the champion of the people, news at 11

Juzz
20th April 2008, 02:45 PM
azmo up in hurrrrrrr;D

immorta|
20th April 2008, 02:53 PM
....blip continues to be the champion of the people, news at 11

He doesn't need any more encouragement! :P

PS: I checked this message 3 times for punctuation/spelling so bliP can't get me! <3

fedor.
20th April 2008, 03:12 PM
admins need to harden the fuck up.
banning should only be used against bots.

simple.

khronic
20th April 2008, 03:52 PM
and scripters, or have server settings configured to stop aliasing, fkn instant detonation for stickies makes me want to cry.

dzn
20th April 2008, 04:10 PM
wtf?? banned for a name?
free speech?
was this a nz server?
fuck this isnt china

nood
20th April 2008, 05:15 PM
Ban more people IMO makes for quality threads.

fluxcore
20th April 2008, 06:18 PM
Baby to Marge, Baby to Marge: "wah wah", over

Squiddy
20th April 2008, 06:23 PM
I have never kicked / banned anyone for that, and if its a big issue for you guys then whatever, but be careful cause some of you in here are big on map clip exploits.

I expect you guys to be bandwagoners anyways. And for the chlidren out have there who are in the blink / Juzz fan club , I guess I will spell it out for you. His actions where directed at me, and deliberate and I took ofense. There is no coincidence in his actions and yet another exercise in getting the attention you guys obviously require. Have your big sob over the a 10 minute ban for deliberately, and even afer 2 requests to change it, continued to so.

Look I don't give a flying fuck what you guys think of me, but if you gonna act like children, then you will be treated as such.

Seems to me the childish behaviour is more from your end. Are you banning everyone who hassles someone on a server for 10 minutes? Or do you think admin staff are too precious to have a bit of fun made of them?

Personally i'm firmly in the camp of treating admin staff like they're everyone else. If they're to command respect then they will reach that by themselves by being good admins and good people, which is the most important thing and something owners/head administrators should be trying to develop. If you look here, everyone makes fun of everyone regardless of who they are, but nobody takes themselves seriously enough for it to be a big deal, well, not often anyway. Further, everyone respects the staff because they know how much effort and time they put in to help out, so it's genuine respect not manufactured by threats of bans.

Who is dvd^^ (seriously, just asking?)?

And what servers do you admin?

This is what i was thinking. I guess you should just play on our www.gamers.net.nz servers then :D

(<3 immy)

nignig
20th April 2008, 07:05 PM
and scripters, or have server settings configured to stop aliasing, fkn instant detonation for stickies makes me want to cry.

yer i use this script called mouse click its prty good, want me to send it 2 u?

khronic
20th April 2008, 07:12 PM
no thanks, I prefer using one called mouse punch, its what I do when I get angry when I get lamed!

Fx.
20th April 2008, 07:12 PM
i fucking hate you squiddy you POWAR TRIPPING ADMINZ

see you at breakfast tommorow <3<3

Squiddy
20th April 2008, 08:19 PM
<3

should be good.

Kaymoir
20th April 2008, 08:40 PM
Im keen

s_t_r_o_b_e
20th April 2008, 11:57 PM
So you ban someone for 10 mins for a name, another for using a spy exploit which doesn't exist (alt tab screwing with models) and threaten to put the clip on ban.co.nz but when you are caught exploiting what happens?

What was clip almost banned for?!

enigma
21st April 2008, 12:14 AM
Anything less than tracking down the person exploiting and shooting them in the face with a 12 gauge is being let of easy in contrast really..

spandexmonkey
21st April 2008, 12:15 AM
What was clip almost banned for?!http://eddddie.googlepages.com/facepalm.jpg

blinkassassin
21st April 2008, 12:17 AM
http://eddddie.googlepages.com/facepalm.jpg

hand molesting someone's face

spandexmonkey
21st April 2008, 12:18 AM
that hand's a spy!

s_t_r_o_b_e
21st April 2008, 12:36 AM
I'm serious, lol.

Your face is a facepalm. Or something :(

Stimpy
21st April 2008, 01:33 AM
Leave dVd the fuck alone. He's a good friend of mine and has done more for competitive gaming in NZ than any of you fucks.

10 min ban and you lose respect for the guy? Grow up.

blinkassassin
21st April 2008, 01:46 AM
Leave dVd the fuck alone. He's a good friend of mine and has done more for competitive gaming in NZ than any of you fucks.

we airn't complaining about how much hes done for the community, we are just complaining about his way of handling things... oh and hes a fag

enigma
21st April 2008, 02:11 AM
That sounds a lot like corruption!

We are the community, and dVd is the new Mugabe.

The votes are in, GTFO.

Juzz
21st April 2008, 07:13 AM

the fact you are "good friends" with dvd makes me hate him that much more.

Dub
21st April 2008, 08:49 AM
Leave dVd the fuck alone

LEAVE DVD ALONE! I'M SERIOUS!

HE'S A PERSON. WITH FEELINGS. AND ALL YOU WANT IS TO FLOG HIM ON THE COVER OF PEOPLE. HE'S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW.

SO JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!&~!@()&~#

kp
21st April 2008, 09:05 AM
^
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you forgot the pull the sheet over your head

Fx.
21st April 2008, 09:33 AM
*shrug* unprovoked bans then getting all complainy when people pull him up on it

Stimpy
21st April 2008, 09:50 AM
Whatever.

Still think you are all blowing this out of proportion.

And Juzz you are a tard.

Fx.
21st April 2008, 09:56 AM
just calling it how i sees it broseph

Malks
21st April 2008, 10:01 AM
If I could lock this thread I would but because squiddy doesnt trust me no one has access to do it other than him.

If I could lock it this would be my final comment.

Blinkassasin fuck off you little moron.
about a month ago DVD made an error in calling you an exploiter or some such bullshit. I've talked to DVD and by the sounds of things whenever you see him you now go out of your way to start making funnies about how your exploiting and change your name to mimic and mock him.

Personally I would have given you a fuckin week so you grow up

Cheers

Fx.
21st April 2008, 10:06 AM
now if dvd (or anyone) had mentioned this earlier the thread could have been a whole lot more interesting (and truthful?)

Stimpy
21st April 2008, 10:09 AM
dVd could have provided other reasons. But the way he was treated gave him an insight to the arrogance of some people in NZF, hence why he is not bothering to waste his time here.

Fx.
21st April 2008, 10:11 AM
drama

werewight
21st April 2008, 10:13 AM
It's only really Blinkassassin and Juzz who are having a go... few comments from some other guys as well, but nothing too major. Way to overreact Stimpy, you seem to judge NZF by the few.

Luse
21st April 2008, 10:14 AM
I expect you guys to be bandwagoners anyways. And for the chlidren out have there who are in the blink / Juzz fan club , I guess I will spell it out for you.

Just pitching my 2c on this gem from page 3.

I'll do this in bullet points so you can't get it wrong:

I'm not a member of the Blink / Juzz fanclub
I think Juzz is a bit of an attention seeking emo fgt to be honest
From what I have seen, I like you less
You have admin rights to ban cheaters and so on, not to lash out when your feelings are hurt. Even if he was copying your name, who gives a crap? WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.
"OOOOH HE DISRESPECTED MEEEEEE", perhaps because you are a precious little douchebag who hasn't ever done anything to warrant actually being respected. You're internet sheriff badge says "admin" not "kneel before me". The fact that you even made that assumption is proof that you are the exact type of person who should NOT be given admin rights.Just a thought, you know. CUCUMBER.

Fx.
21st April 2008, 10:15 AM
luse
uradick

Juzz
21st April 2008, 10:18 AM
I think Juzz is a bit of an attention seeking emo fgt to be honest

yea i fucking hate that guy

luse
uradick

^^

Luse
21st April 2008, 10:18 AM
EDIT: I cbf who he's banning etc. I just wanted to be on the outlawz side this time.

For real. As Chopper says: Harden the fuck up everyone.

Smax
21st April 2008, 10:23 AM
I'm not a member of the Blink / Juzz fanclub

im definitely a member... who wants a sticker?!?

bandwagons rock!

ReziN
21st April 2008, 10:26 AM
In other, possibly timelineable, news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6tYOVWzZY

Stimpy
21st April 2008, 10:31 AM
haha saw that at show n tell at work the other week Sam, many lolz were had.

HappyCamper
21st April 2008, 10:42 AM
Still loling at the spy disguise forever exploit, man that was priceless ^_^

slaught
21st April 2008, 10:45 AM
the amount of exploiting and griefing blink does I would have banned him too ;>

HappyCamper
21st April 2008, 10:46 AM
I'll ban you in a minute, get back to uni work!

blinkassassin
21st April 2008, 11:19 AM
If I could lock this thread I would but because squiddy doesnt trust me no one has access to do it other than him.

about a month ago DVD made an error in calling you an exploiter or some such bullshit. I've talked to DVD and by the sounds of things whenever you see him you now go out of your way to start making funnies about how your exploiting and change your name to mimic and mock him.

Cheers

Actually I've been avoiding all contact with dvd.

Probably the only time I've actually made any interaction with him (I dont heal dvd) would be the "lol" when I dominate him or get those funny kills which is pretty much how I play.

Just ignore my name atm, its a tribute to this thread of around 8ish pages of hate

werewight
21st April 2008, 11:23 AM
which is pretty much how I play.

I thought how you played was running around the server looking for an enemy spy to heal/uber?

blinkassassin
21st April 2008, 11:25 AM
well, I heard that you might need it on your stats for when the unlocks come out.

Btw, I'm very gullible, ask shoot

Inverted
21st April 2008, 11:38 AM
Yay well done blink, seriously just leave the guy be it's the best decision for all. I wouldn't even type lol in chat tbh, just laugh on vent if you have to (:

blinkassassin
21st April 2008, 11:45 AM
Yay well done blink, seriously just leave the guy be it's the best decision for all. I wouldn't even type lol in chat tbh, just laugh on vent if you have to (:

_b

PjKiwi
21st April 2008, 11:50 AM
I think the real faggot here is YOU. That's right. You, the person sitting reading this sentence. Think about what you are arguing about on an internet forum, my galt, how pathetic your life must be

spandexmonkey
21st April 2008, 12:22 PM
well, I heard that you might need it on your stats for when the unlocks come out.

Btw, I'm very gullible, ask shoot
i'm your heavy!

shooting
21st April 2008, 12:23 PM

Cheers

You just dont kick/ban people for weak shit like that.
You kicked nivo during a clan match for saying "your face", thats really weak.

It's like calling another kid in class a girl - its ridiculous.

Juzz
21st April 2008, 12:28 PM
Malks is like in love with nivosus now but yea that shits pretty gay.

nood
21st April 2008, 12:58 PM
The only resolution is to go back in time and stop it before it happened.

Luse
21st April 2008, 01:00 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9d/Time_travel_hypothesis_using_wormholes.jpg/360px-Time_travel_hypothesis_using_wormholes.jpg

Alacrity
21st April 2008, 01:02 PM
;_;

Crowbar
21st April 2008, 01:24 PM
hahahahaa.

Also :

Wtf @ kicking for that dvd^^, sort it out mate.

wtf @ having such a massive cry blink, sort it out mate.

Stimpy, its just annoying when a newbie comes in and starts controlling the place, there are many many NZF in-jokes that we can all say to each other without fear of disrespecting, but when these things are said to an outsider it might come across arrogant. It doesn't matter how much he has done for Competitive gaming, argh, this is a Gaming Community website, not the WCG Forums. Most of us know, if you're part of the greater NZF Community, you are going to have to take some shit at some point.

And to be honest, the whole unlimited invisible spy exploit accusation doesn't help. Even though its in the past and we are all over it. It still happened, its still funny, and he needs to understand that its going to be referenced too every now and again.

The Summary : Less crying people, and dvd please watch what you do with your admin powers.

edit : Don't hurt me for using 'Newbie' - that is simply in reference to this community.

PjKiwi
21st April 2008, 01:37 PM
edit : Don't hurt me for using 'Newbie' - that is simply in reference to this community.

a permanent scrub like you might not understand, but he is a pro-gaming king ;/ perhaps after you have even got close to the WCG scene you'd understand, but until then stick to laughing it up in private with your irl buddies.

Dub
21st April 2008, 01:46 PM
a permanent scrub like you might not understand, but he is a pro-gaming king ;/ perhaps after you have even got close to the WCG scene you'd understand, but until then stick to laughing it up in private with your irl buddies.

I think it's sad that we'll never know if he's being serious or not.

Luse
21st April 2008, 02:03 PM
Scrub is disrespectful

Banned from Crowbars Lovebar

Crowbar
21st April 2008, 02:21 PM
Owned by PJ :(

werewight
21st April 2008, 02:25 PM
lol YEAH crowbar

enigma
21st April 2008, 02:29 PM

Cheers
It's good you're not an admin then cock boy.

Infect-
21st April 2008, 02:44 PM

lol what a cock smoker.

Dub
21st April 2008, 02:55 PM
Some of you guys pretty much trade in homophobic insulting, huh?

Auth
21st April 2008, 02:57 PM
A++ would hurl abuse at again.

??

Dub
21st April 2008, 03:07 PM
Needs more hyperbole.

fedor.
21st April 2008, 03:38 PM
WCG and Pro Gaming is the worst thing to ever happen in gaming.
DVD is part of that.. fuckin faggot.

spandexmonkey
21st April 2008, 04:01 PM
fuck you gay men, you love penises in all orifices

Cheeps
21st April 2008, 04:20 PM
Luse your vegetable needs a face on it :D
thats bout all i gotta say, this threads a load of bollocks

Rekuja
21st April 2008, 04:26 PM
Tip: Remove him from the Admin team.

Don't know why you have trigger happy emotional people in the admin team in the first place, this is Counter Strike admins all over again.

You use admin when you

a> spot cheaters
b> spot really abusive people
c> ppl spamming constantly
d> exploiting

you don't use it when someone upsets you a little, harden the fuck up.

i recommend you read what Luse said over n over n over

"OOOOH HE DISRESPECTED MEEEEEE", perhaps because you are a precious little douchebag who hasn't ever done anything to warrant actually being respected. You're internet sheriff badge says "admin" not "kneel before me". The fact that you even made that assumption is proof that you are the exact type of person who should NOT be given admin rights.

Squiddy
21st April 2008, 05:32 PM
Indeed luse. Without the insults.

Yeah i don't like locking threads unless i really have to, it's better to let people cry about what they want to cry about imo. Everyone stops caring after a day anyway normally.

That and i don't agree with DVD's alleged behaviour, but that's the gameplanet admin's call not mine.

Slayer
21st April 2008, 05:33 PM
Yah :E

DvD's a good person, bad day?

Malks
21st April 2008, 05:45 PM
haha at least theres been a bit of excitement.

ClimatiZe
21st April 2008, 05:47 PM
yep , never had a problem with dVd before. He's a good stick .

slaught
21st April 2008, 06:14 PM
WCG and Pro Gaming is the worst thing to ever happen in gaming.
DVD is part of that.. fuckin faggot.

how so?

bill
21st April 2008, 06:29 PM
great read.

die josh

shooting
21st April 2008, 06:58 PM
great read.

die josh

hey bill how are you bro?

Juzz
21st April 2008, 09:52 PM
bad day?
that just doesn't end

Crowbar
21st April 2008, 11:53 PM
If life is so fair why do roses have thorns

ReziN
22nd April 2008, 01:00 AM
how so?

lol, hook line and sinker ?

Spidey
22nd April 2008, 02:04 AM
If life is so fair why do roses have thorns

Before the invention of knifes the ancient romans used rose thorns to cut objects*

*disclaimer, may not be true.

Crowbar
22nd April 2008, 02:10 AM
To cut themselves too, I bet.

spandexmonkey
22nd April 2008, 07:40 AM
veni, vidi, secui?

slaught
22nd April 2008, 08:14 AM
lol, hook line and sinker ?

if i was fired up there would have been a lot more than 2 words ;>

ReziN
22nd April 2008, 08:40 AM
if i was fired up there would have been a lot more than 2 words ;>

Not saying you were fired up, just that post seemed like such a blatant troll and excuse to call dVd a faggot that it didnt warrant two words ;>

khronic
22nd April 2008, 08:46 AM
Alright, hows this for an idea, no novel writing, make me an admin, and I will monitor shit.

slaught
22nd April 2008, 08:47 AM
excellent point! back to study D:! qual test today

CAKESAMA
22nd April 2008, 07:01 PM
reading 14 pages of english in one go is too much

dzn
22nd April 2008, 07:14 PM
this is one for the history books

envy
22nd April 2008, 07:18 PM
I banned blinkassasin last week for 10 minutes because he exploited through the grates and then abused me when I asked him not to

Actually quite suprised at the sheer amount of bullshit abuse from the people here at NZF regarding the issue

Blinkassasin is a repeat offender (ie. abusing admins, proven by my ban from last week), but you all defend him anyway -_-

dzn
22nd April 2008, 07:21 PM
sif shooting the grates is exploit, 214 do it all the time. and crowbars like the servers demi-god

blinkassassin
22nd April 2008, 07:22 PM
grates wtf? more like shoot through walls using my incredible haxs :D

fedor.
22nd April 2008, 07:22 PM
GP Admins are racist.

envy
22nd April 2008, 07:27 PM
sif shooting the grates is exploit, 214 do it all the time. and crowbars like the servers demi-god
Either way, he was banned for abusing and mocking an admin - which is exactly what he has done in the past and in this thread

You see what happens when you abuse admins is that you eventually sink into the pit of "take no shit from this user" - which is where Blinkassasin is at this point

Squiddy
22nd April 2008, 07:46 PM
Perhaps, envy, you may wish to read the thread a bit more closely. We're questioning why even bother caring about abusing admins? As Luse and I have said, if they're to be respected then they'll get there by themselves. This whole idea that admins are above being given shit or whatever is totally counter productive imo. I mean sure, if someone is exploiting and you ask them to stop and they don't then kick them or whatever, but if he's just like "Hey envy, you suck dicks lol", how is that right to ban him?

All seems a bit precious and a bit cs to me.

dzn
22nd April 2008, 07:53 PM
squiddys right
the more someone says "im an admin you cant fuck me off" the more people are going to bitch at you. This threads a prime example

PS - admins have an important role in servers and we should also appreciate them

envy
22nd April 2008, 08:02 PM
Perhaps, envy, you may wish to read the thread a bit more closely. We're questioning why even bother caring about abusing admins? As Luse and I have said, if they're to be respected then they'll get there by themselves. This whole idea that admins are above being given shit or whatever is totally counter productive imo. I mean sure, if someone is exploiting and you ask them to stop and they don't then kick them or whatever, but if he's just like "Hey envy, you suck dicks lol", how is that right to ban him?

If someone is being abusive in the server to anyone (players or admins), and people complain or take offense, then why would they not be kicked from the server?

As I said, Blink is a repeat offender of basically being an asshole towards admins - bans are more than justified when someone obviously doesn't learn their lesson

I've gotten abuse in games before, and I prefer not to kick purely to lessen the amount of backlash people seem to create when they're being cocks - this just comes back to repeat offending

You quote "Hey envy, you suck dicks lol" - this is a nice example of how little you and the other people know, in this thread. None of you have logs or correct quotes of what Blink has said to admins in the past, so please don't try to justify it!

In the end, this is pretty much an isolated incident. If someone has a truely honest complaint regarding an admin, then post it in the approprate GPForums forum
A 10 minute ban is hardly something to cry so much over, and once again, post in the proper place to make a complaint!

blinkassassin
22nd April 2008, 08:23 PM
If someone is being abusive in the server to anyone (players or admins), and people complain or take offense, then why would they not be kicked from the server?

As I said, Blink is a repeat offender of basically being an asshole towards admins - bans are more than justified when someone obviously doesn't learn their lesson

I've gotten abuse in games before, and I prefer not to kick purely to lessen the amount of backlash people seem to create when they're being cocks - this just comes back to repeat offending

You quote "Hey envy, you suck dicks lol" - this is a nice example of how little you and the other people know, in this thread. None of you have logs or correct quotes of what Blink has said to admins in the past, so please don't try to justify it!

In the end, this is pretty much an isolated incident. If someone has a truely honest complaint regarding an admin, then post it in the approprate GPForums forum
A 10 minute ban is hardly something to cry so much over, and once again, post in the proper place to make a complaint!

I go out of my way to piss shootmyself off <3

juke
22nd April 2008, 08:30 PM
zomginterwebdrama...

Everything's been cs since cs came out. No going back now.

word
22nd April 2008, 09:36 PM
DVD - the internet is serious business.

Harden the fuck up.

GrAsShOpPeR
22nd April 2008, 10:17 PM
hax

det0r
22nd April 2008, 10:21 PM
From what I can gather there may be two sides to the story here, with only one being told. Dave is like, THE most restrained admin I know (with evidence that he hasn't bothered to fuel the fire that is most of the tardy flaming in this thread). Although I like blink, if Dave says that he's done something to specifically aggravate him, I, and I'm pretty sure anyone else who knows him at all would give him the benefit of the doubt. A good example being slayers comment...

Yah :E

DvD's a good person, bad day?

Although Dave's actions probably weren't the right ones, there's no punishment that could be dealt out which could be sufficiently small. It was a temp ban for 10 mins. Maybe it could be used as an opportunity to think about why it arose and whether you are at all to blame about what happened.

Juzz
22nd April 2008, 10:34 PM
Either way, he was banned for abusing and mocking an admin - which is exactly what he has done in the past and in this thread

lol dude this is the internet. If you don't wanna get mocked go cancel your broadband account and chuck your pc off a tall building.

shooting
22nd April 2008, 10:34 PM
I go out of my way to piss shootmyself off <3

true story..

shoot: are you all set for ESM tonight!!?
blink: im not playing, i quit, fuck off and die a horrible death.
(we couldn't field 6)

Fx.
22nd April 2008, 11:14 PM
what have we learned in this thread, blink cheats and is a dick apparnetly and dvd doesnt come across well, hassling the bandwagoners? this was all the info they had to go on:
reading the first page its all pretty understandable people got mad, once actual information came out the discussion changed sure but yeah...
So i got kicked an banned once again by dvd for apparently "disrespecting" him (quote marks intended)
my name was "\ò_Ø.,|,. VCD^^" which hardly if any relates to his name

i asked you twice to change it,
you may think your clever, but your not. Its was a 10min ban, and I have only done it once before to you, no matter how childishly you act in the server... have your cry and go play somewhere else.

blinkassassin
22nd April 2008, 11:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxWAPU-Dxvk

khronic
23rd April 2008, 05:12 PM
Hold on, logically from this contex, im seeing someone saying they kicked or banned or whatevered someone for shooting through grates/walls, and they didnt stop when they were asked to, I see some of the well known clan member tagged people doing the same exploits, i seeother people using names which are mocking other players. I agree fully for kicking exploiters, but it has to be done for EVERYONE doing it, even if they aren your mate/clan member. Just keeps everything on an even playing ground and then no one can moan about it.

And just to be clear this isnt aimed at you who posted it!, its in general :)

As far as it goes with the name thing that is getting people fired up, i think you guys are both in the right to a certain degree.

Rekuja
23rd April 2008, 06:04 PM
Pretty much, you're admin to take care of the server and look out for cheaters. You're not there to wave the ban stick at people who don't like you.

I could tell you to suck my hairy sweaty balls, you have no right to ban me for that. Be the mature one and simply ignore it. People won't think of you as some degrading loser, hell most people don't even pay attention or give 2 shits about the insults that happen in-game. If you ignore it, the person making the insults usually gets flamed anyway.

Don't even know why i'm explaining all this.. its common sense. How can someone who doesn't understand that have Admin?

Squiddy
23rd April 2008, 07:59 PM
At the end of the day, we clearly disagree with how gameplanet runs their servers and the instructions they give their admins. Simple solution: don't play on gp servers. We have no sway over their admin picking and no sway over their policies so really bitching in here is just bitching. Not that that's actually a bad thing, i think people should be allowed to say what they like (within reason anyway), especially when it comes to critiquing problems in power structures and the like. Provided they're valid criticisms and not just useless whinging.

I've had a pm from stimpy asking me to close this thread, basically told me that our laissez faire approach to censorship means other communities think we're a bunch of fucktards or something. Which if that's true then perhaps those people might like to register here and shift to a warmer climate and a less oppressive environment.

In any event, I don't see how this thread can possibly serve any more purpose, so unless you wanna chat about how your father is and how blue is totally the new brown I may indeed have to lock it. Personally, i don't feel like reading the exact same things being said over and over.

Cheers.

ppn
23rd April 2008, 08:13 PM
Laissez-faire (pronunciation: French, [lɛsefɛʁ] (help·info); English, IPA: /ˌleɪseɪˈfɛər/) is a French phrase literally meaning "let do." From the French diction first used by the eighteenth century physiocrats as an injunction against government interference with trade, it became used as a synonym for strict free market economics. It is generally understood to be a doctrine that maintains that private initiative and production are best allowed to be free of economic interventionism and taxation by the state beyond what is necessary to maintain individual liberty, peace, security, and property rights.

NZF help me learn!

Drill
23rd April 2008, 08:41 PM

LOL

Btw banning for anything other than breaking the rules is fucking stupid.

This admin maybe need to learn the old 'ignore him and he will go away' if this blink person was trying to wind him up. All he has done by banning him is lower himself to the level of petty childishness and abused his powers as admin.

I think this admin needs a bit of a break, he's obviously under some pressure atm and not able to make sensible decisions. Give him a few weeks off and a bit of re-training and he will be good to go.

crowbar_of_pubgod ftw.

Auth
23rd April 2008, 09:37 PM
I abuse my powers by making my text yellow!

Fx.
23rd April 2008, 09:43 PM
which other communities? gp? o_O

zeets
23rd April 2008, 09:58 PM
tbh I timebombed kiwipork today when he sniped me in the head then laughed at me. I should lose my admin I guess :<

Squiddy would it be possible to get a ranking system like GP? I like to see kpd and so on when im dead (which, is more often than id like!)

incinerate
23rd April 2008, 10:26 PM
Yuss rankings on nzf servers

Squiddy
23rd April 2008, 11:28 PM
Yeah it's on the todo list.

wug_
23rd April 2008, 11:36 PM
I've had a pm from stimpy asking me to close this thread, basically told me that our laissez faire approach to censorship means other communities think we're a bunch of fucktards or something. .

jesus , heaven forbid that gp forums look down on nzf , that bastion of reason and maturity .....

-_-

Squiddy
23rd April 2008, 11:45 PM
ahahahha word!

zeets
24th April 2008, 12:18 AM
hahaha +1 wug

Helious
24th April 2008, 12:42 AM
dvd reminds me of some homo IRC OP from back in the day..

This thread is lawl. and Malks sounds like a baby - "If I could lock this thread I would.." etc..

Jesus Christ. Stick a middle finger up ya butt.

[SMG]Smeg
24th April 2008, 01:51 AM
LoL
Listen to all these Knobs.
Funny that dVd has been a admin of many gaming servers for many years.
Lol Why would so many trust him with there servers :)
Many people posting in this thread should pull there heads in and think about things before they post somthing about someone who has been a respected gamer/admin for such a long time!

Crowbar
24th April 2008, 02:24 AM
No, he made a mistake. People make mistakes, Just because he has a good history doesn't make him immune, that would be a bit off.

Blu-ray^^ imo.

[SMG]Smeg
24th April 2008, 07:42 AM
I dought he made a mistake!
He was probably fully justified in his mind at the time of doing it.
Look at the title of the thread.
It doesnt take a brain surgen to work out Blinkassin is a loud mouth!
"A man will learn from his experiences! A boy will cry!"
Who's next to Cry?

kp
24th April 2008, 08:04 AM
tbh I timebombed kiwipork today when he sniped me in the head then laughed at me. I should lose my admin I guess :<
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck that was classic
best snapshot ever and when I looked up to see who it was I shot, i nearly fell off my chair :P
timebomb needs to do AoE damage.. kill everyone around the bomb tbh.. would be WAY more fun.

jesus , heaven forbid that gp forums look down on nzf , that bastion of reason and maturity .....

-_-

LOL wug!!!
p.s. stop whoring medic and let me catch up to you.. only 5million to catch up >_>

Smeg;162096']LoL
Listen to all these Knobs.
Funny that dVd has been a admin of many gaming servers for many years.
Lol Why would so many trust him with there servers :)
Many people posting in this thread should pull there heads in and think about things before they post somthing about someone who has been a respected gamer/admin for such a long time!

^ sup smeg... since when did you play TF2?

[SMG]Smeg
24th April 2008, 08:42 AM
Hey Kiwipork
How are ya man?
Yeah Im only gaming on Lan for a while till ive done my MCSA.
Luv TF2 :)
Lots of fun people playing it. Cant wait to get to gaming on line again soon

Juzz
24th April 2008, 08:43 AM
Who's next to Cry?
Me.
You sound like a cunt.

Squiddy im impressed with your reaction to this thread tbh.

kp
24th April 2008, 08:51 AM
Smeg;162129']Hey Kiwipork
How are ya man?
Yeah Im only gaming on Lan for a while till ive done my MCSA.
Luv TF2 :)
Lots of fun people playing it. Cant wait to get to gaming on line again soon

fair enough.. im guessing you're actually read the thread from page 1.
While I don't really condone shit talking and all that jazz, if it does happen, I don't think its grounds for an admin to ban someone. if this were to happen to anyone else, nothing would really be done about it, unless of course it got out of hand which I doubt actually happened..

Smax
24th April 2008, 08:54 AM
Squiddy im impressed with your reaction to this thread tbh.

yeh respect Squiddy... a similar stance to the Biggie vs Bassdrop censorship situation that Majortom and I have had to take at various times (tho its mostly commonplace knowledge now that biggie = safe and censored and bassdrop = more Laissez-faire)

Go freedom of speech!

wug_
24th April 2008, 08:55 AM
what the fuck is up with that guys pukana eyes in your avatar hahahahah

Juzz
24th April 2008, 08:57 AM
bassdrop ftw:P

spandexmonkey
24th April 2008, 11:25 AM
what the fuck is up with that guys pukana eyes in your avatar hahahahah

no idea eh! i think its at a Putin press conference tho

Smax
24th April 2008, 11:39 AM
hahahaha

googley-eye man is watching you sit...

Helious
24th April 2008, 02:11 PM
hahaha.. I spent about 20seconds yesterday looking at that avatar wondering why it was significant

what a rapist carnt

Drill
24th April 2008, 06:49 PM
i also spent 20 seconds looking, but only because that guy is rofl+1

shooting
24th April 2008, 07:23 PM
bassdrop ftw:P
are you under any presha to have that as your avatr?

bsd
24th April 2008, 07:49 PM
I only use admin to slap malks.

s_t_r_o_b_e
24th April 2008, 11:42 PM
are you under any presha to have that as your avatr?

Fuck, is Juzz Presha?!

Juzz
25th April 2008, 09:12 AM
I am everyone and no one.

Smax
25th April 2008, 11:13 AM
Juzz is Shootmyself...

bill
25th April 2008, 03:18 PM
that bastion of reason and maturity .....

-_-

rofl

Helious
25th April 2008, 04:00 PM
Juzz is Shootmyself...lawl are you sure

ReziN
25th April 2008, 04:55 PM
How many of you dudes are from bassdrop? I am but hardly know anyone on there cause they're all non-aucklanders :p

Azmodan
25th April 2008, 05:28 PM
I've lurked there for a good 4 or 5 years :P

Smax
26th April 2008, 09:52 AM
damn lurkers! speak up you judgemental bastards!

cant blame them actually, bassdrop has been rife with bullshit injokes and anti-Christchurch sentiment lately... could probably benefit from some intelligent discussion (lewl)

Auth
26th April 2008, 11:34 AM
Juzz is Shootmyself...

I'm afraid that would be implying Juzz has some skill -_-

Juzz
26th April 2008, 02:02 PM
implying that would be 100% correct.
Get fucked ranga.

shooting
27th April 2008, 10:04 AM
I'm afraid that would be implying Juzz has some skill -_-

lol

implying that would be 100% correct.
Get fucked ranga.

lol'er

But I think S_T_R_O_B_E's question was a good one..

blank
27th April 2008, 11:57 AM
Oh, hello ReziN ^_^

Welcome to NZF, had fun middying you on badlands :D?

HappyCamper
27th April 2008, 12:08 PM
fucking top 12 bro

blank
27th April 2008, 12:30 PM
lols were shared between us on the server HC - hence the comment.

I have not been posting how fuckingwowgood I am, in some peoples opinions I am, in others I am not, that is fine~

The only comment I have made is I'm not interested in being considered for selection, unless it is a very competitve team because I enjoy competitive play far more, which I would get more out of playing a normal clan match than a 12v12 nz v aus.

Not sure where your terrible attitude towards me comes from eh? You've made many a snarky comment on pub servers etc when I've never in the history of tf2/tfc had anything at all to do with you :s

HappyCamper
27th April 2008, 01:16 PM
<I am not trolling>

Sphyre
27th April 2008, 01:16 PM
fucking top 12 bro

it's like, ang, gen, leaf, me

Helious
27th April 2008, 01:46 PM
heh, the funny thing is, if anyone actually cared for this dvd dude, the thread would be locked or deleted.

harsh/truth.

Fx.
27th April 2008, 01:52 PM
nope, squiddy believes in freedom of speech

Helious
27th April 2008, 01:55 PM
A real forum admin does.. props to him

This is why NZG is best forum on the internet.

fedor.
27th April 2008, 02:01 PM
a banning of Sir-LAX-A-Lot, Skeletor & DeeTee would do GP wonders.

shooting
27th April 2008, 02:05 PM

worst than lil baby blinks

incinerate
27th April 2008, 02:32 PM
Sir-LAX-A-Lots a dick

bonez
27th April 2008, 02:38 PM
They over-use the in-game communication to a point of complete embarrasement

Fx.
27th April 2008, 02:41 PM
aah thats where i knew those names from, my muted player list :>

Crowbar
27th April 2008, 02:53 PM
Yup, I mute the second I hear someone having a conversation about something that isn't current-game-related. Its not hard.

kp
27th April 2008, 03:17 PM
[Sir-LAX-a-lot]
ITS NOT AS HARD AS YOUR MUM LOLOLOL IM LAUGHING AT MY OWN JOKE BECAUSE IM SO FARNI!!!!
[/Sir-LAX-a-lot]

Crowbar
27th April 2008, 03:32 PM
214th post in this thread. Congrats Me.

ppn
27th April 2008, 03:44 PM
Yup, I mute the second I hear someone having a conversation about something that isn't current-game-related.But I like to hear about Jimmy's day :(

Juzz
27th April 2008, 03:57 PM
214th post in this thread. Congrats Me.

proud of you son.

Helious
27th April 2008, 05:42 PM
hmm, i'll have a word with them

Froglotion
27th April 2008, 05:43 PM

tbh people that spam the chat are often quite funny :P

a 12yo sounding player trying to chat up another 12yo sounding player that sounds like a girl is a muteable offense tho!!

its not hard to mute people though, as has been said so why bring it up :P

my fav guy is one of those McM players, cracks me up everytime :$

Helious
27th April 2008, 05:45 PM
McM LAX-A-LOT is the guy you're talking about

He's too funny. Talks like a nigguh and brings up "gracie" and "kfc" all the time. LAWL

bonez
27th April 2008, 05:49 PM
aint that funny

hots
27th April 2008, 06:38 PM
hes not funny at all, all his jokes are your mum jokes......

or hes all "nigger this" "nigger that", I would have banned him ages ago

blinkassassin
27th April 2008, 06:45 PM
I heard this guy on Saturday I think, all I know is that he uses that mik alot, my mp3s were on too loud to even hear any tf2 lo.ol

Helious
27th April 2008, 07:06 PM
people that complain about "nigger this" and "nigger that" don't have enough nigguh in their life

black bitches push down hard

shooting
27th April 2008, 07:09 PM
His name is Kaos, used to write hax for qw etc..
Pretty welll known for hax, trouble maker though.

bonez
27th April 2008, 07:23 PM
lol wish my comp was good enough to run tf2 and winamp blink

blinkassassin
27th April 2008, 07:27 PM
lol? I got winamp, msn, visual studio, and mozilla with like 10 tabs open. Someone I knew used to have wc3:TfT open as well while playing TF2 D;

bonez
27th April 2008, 07:34 PM
lol :( my comp struggles to play it with nothing else running, in between the hl2.exe critical errors and the random reboots my pc decides to do, due to old crappy ram lol

Drill
27th April 2008, 08:26 PM
people that complain about "nigger this" and "nigger that" don't have enough nigguh in their life

black bitches push down hard

cool story.

khronic
27th April 2008, 09:20 PM
LOL, I thought I would read into this more to see some drama, has gone from "DVD's a faggot" thread to "lets talk smack"

Im fucking liking it :P

BTW Helious, with arms like that (in pic) they should hire you as admin and even pay you wages to be the enforcer, I wouldnt back chat your decisions!~

Fx.
27th April 2008, 09:27 PM
you bitch with yo momma jokes?

Kaymoir
27th April 2008, 10:04 PM
Fuck you FX fight you on monday your a terrible playah

Fx.
27th April 2008, 10:14 PM
i have no defense for that and agree to your terms

Juzz
27th April 2008, 11:18 PM
helious you are a straight up thug eh?

Helious
28th April 2008, 01:13 AM
I'll scrap most cunts..

Man Angry.

blinkassassin
28th April 2008, 12:33 PM
SOnIC..........................
BuM

spandexmonkey
28th April 2008, 12:47 PM
lol? I got winamp, msn, visual studio, and mozilla with like 10 tabs open. Someone I knew used to have wc3:TfT open as well while playing TF2 D;

yeah, i accidentally left C&C generals on when I was playing tf2, didnt even notice :o

khronic
28th April 2008, 12:49 PM
shit, what specs is your rigg?

juke
28th April 2008, 09:04 PM
I fkn reckon. I'm getting me one. Speak up stretchypantedanthropoid.

Helious
28th April 2008, 09:15 PM
I can have UT3 open and play TF2 and there is no difference in performance.

It's just resident in the RAM -- not actually utilising clock cycles.

bonez
28th April 2008, 10:23 PM
lol fricken bull shit man, I want a pc that can do that

Fx.
28th April 2008, 11:13 PM
game open at the menu or game open ingame with people running around?

big difference

Helious
29th April 2008, 12:22 AM
exactly, he was hardly being specific however.

Stimpy
29th April 2008, 01:09 AM
close the thread already -__

spandexmonkey
29th April 2008, 03:21 AM
Playing Tf2 and C&C gen menu to be specific, not too hard on the system, sorry about the nonspecifics

Kaymoir
29th April 2008, 09:43 AM
Mate ran Crysis, CoD4 and Oblivion at the same time? Pissing contest GO

It's not the same as running them at fullscreen rendering them at the same time... I don't think anything could do that.

Fx.
29th April 2008, 09:54 AM
specially seeing as most games grab full gpu focus

bsd
29th April 2008, 02:03 PM
Mate ran Crysis, CoD4 and Oblivion at the same time? Pissing contest GO

It's not the same as running them at fullscreen rendering them at the same time... I don't think anything could do that.

That's only 3. I have AT LEAST 5 tabs in FF open right now.

Auth
29th April 2008, 02:12 PM
Notepad and Calculator and Paint.

suck it