Go Back   NZFortress - New Zealand's Team Fortress Community > Off Topic > Turtleman's Pond

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th March 2012, 06:55 PM   #1
Indus Indus is offline
Senior Member

BBall postponed a week

Hi everyone,

Due to the impossibility of getting a couple of forums made on time I have to postpone the start of the tournament. Once I finally get some forums to start putting up match threads we can get this underway. However as tomorrow and "later on" never come it may be that we don't get underway until next week.

I will update dates as I learn more.

Thanks for your understanding.

Indus & Combust
NZ Representative NZFL2 Championship Award  Steam Community ID  
Old 6th March 2012, 07:54 PM   #2
rocky rocky is offline
Senior Member

aww.. shucks
It better be good
NZFL2012 Award  Steam Community ID  
Old 6th March 2012, 07:55 PM   #3
Tommunist Tommunist is offline
Senior Member

Tommunist's Avatar

riot
 
Old 6th March 2012, 08:00 PM   #4
Feresar Feresar is offline
Pope Taylor

RAIIN'D ON
 
Old 6th March 2012, 08:06 PM   #5
Malks Malks is offline
Senior Member

Malks's Avatar

Sounds like ya mad bro this kinda hiccup wouldn't have stopped Malachi's
__________________
Retired - 04/04/2008
Fink Community Services Award   
Old 7th March 2012, 03:37 AM   #6
Greaver Greaver is offline
BADMIN

Greaver's Avatar

You had two weeks to request extra changes to the forums originally made for the bball competition.

Instead you hit me on steam with a little more than 24 hours until the match threads should be posted and get antsy when I can't complete your request on time due to other commitments

There will be twelve match threads for the first round am I right?

You could have simply posted them in the completely empty bball forum and then moved them into the individual division forums when they got made.

Why would you hold up an entire competition and make this bitch thread when the above wouldn't affect anyone?
__________________
Class President 2012 NZ Representative NZFL Players' Player Pen > Sword Administrator  Steam Community ID  
Old 7th March 2012, 07:05 AM   #7
ir.pegg ir.pegg is offline
The King

ir.pegg's Avatar

why would you waste nzf resources on making forums for a day competitions anyway

(Please don't say you're making a bball comp for several weeks)
Steam Community ID  
Old 7th March 2012, 07:27 AM   #8
Shifta Shifta is offline
Senior Member

gives us time to practice hueheuuehueheeu

aiming for the not shittest team in div2
 
Old 7th March 2012, 04:28 PM   #9
export export is offline
wtb cupcakes

export's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ir.pegg View Post
why would you waste nzf resources on making forums for a day competitions anyway

(Please don't say you're making a bball comp for several weeks)
But its the nzf way to make comps run over time.
__________________

Scout Award 2011 NZFL Team Award   
Old 7th March 2012, 04:48 PM   #10
Indus Indus is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greaver View Post
You had two weeks to request extra changes to the forums originally made for the bball competition.

Instead you hit me on steam with a little more than 24 hours until the match threads should be posted and get antsy when I can't complete your request on time due to other commitments

There will be twelve match threads for the first round am I right?

You could have simply posted them in the completely empty bball forum and then moved them into the individual division forums when they got made.

Why would you hold up an entire competition and make this bitch thread when the above wouldn't affect anyone?
And you've been part of the discussions for the past month and a half? You knew full well the dates as you were part of the discussion that picked them. I'm sorry that I assumed that as you'd volunteered to organise all the server side of the competition that would include making forums ready for the dates that were agreed a month ago.

My message to you on steam was a reminder not a notification so yes I believed you could take 10 minutes out of your extremely busy day to make a couple of forums. My mistake.

As for my holding it up for a week I guess that means I've still got about 3 weeks left before I match up to your horrible running of NZFL.
NZ Representative NZFL2 Championship Award  Steam Community ID  
Old 7th March 2012, 04:50 PM   #11
rocky rocky is offline
Senior Member

blackkid.gif
NZFL2012 Award  Steam Community ID  
Old 7th March 2012, 04:54 PM   #12
clip clip is offline
Isotonic Sports ƒormula

clip's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indus View Post
And you've been part of the discussions for the past month and a half? You knew full well the dates as you were part of the discussion that picked them. I'm sorry that I assumed that as you'd volunteered to organise all the server side of the competition that would include making forums ready for the dates that were agreed a month ago.

My message to you on steam was a reminder not a notification so yes I believed you could take 10 minutes out of your extremely busy day to make a couple of forums. My mistake.

As for my holding it up for a week I guess that means I've still got about 3 weeks left before I match up to your horrible running of NZFL.
having to make match threads in the bball forum, as opposed to individual bball subforums underneath the forum you already had < having to go out of your way in real life to make some more forums for an internet game when there's already forums that could be used my2c
__________________

TOTY   
Old 7th March 2012, 04:56 PM   #13
juke juke is offline
Stop spamming support Juke!

juke's Avatar

__________________
bonez: Greaver is like the Ron Burgundy of casting.
NZFL Players' Player   
Old 7th March 2012, 04:57 PM   #14
Virus. Virus. is offline
Senior Member

__________________
 
Old 7th March 2012, 05:03 PM   #15
juke juke is offline
Stop spamming support Juke!

juke's Avatar

Mine's hotter.
__________________
bonez: Greaver is like the Ron Burgundy of casting.
NZFL Players' Player   
Old 7th March 2012, 05:09 PM   #16
clip clip is offline
Isotonic Sports ƒormula

clip's Avatar

__________________

TOTY   
Old 7th March 2012, 05:11 PM   #17
Greaver Greaver is offline
BADMIN

Greaver's Avatar

Difference is I wasn't creating bitch threads about admins when I didn't receive what I needed to run a competition - where as you have done just that even though you have a fully functioning forum.

Grow up

/pond
__________________
Class President 2012 NZ Representative NZFL Players' Player Pen > Sword Administrator  Steam Community ID  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes


All times are GMT +12. The time now is 05:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 - 2011 NZFortress - All Rights Reserved