Go Back   NZFortress - New Zealand's Team Fortress Community > Competitive Arena > Recruitment

Old 24th May 2012, 10:18 PM   #1

Soldier LFT for NZFL

Hello, looking for play soldier for a team because as much as I like scout, it's hard to shoot shit with 20 fps (new pc soon?). Lots of availability etc. I would rather play pocket but I don't mind. I can call. Not fussed on the team's skill level, I just want to play some gaimz. I can utility also. Linkburger.

Edit: On hold, for now.

Last edited by Shifta; 25th May 2012 at 03:50 AM.
Old 25th May 2012, 07:16 PM   #2
BADMIN

Don't post useless shit in recruitment threads people

Infractions ahoy

As for shifta, good cunt who could teach a newer team a thing or two
Old 27th May 2012, 04:49 PM   #3
The King

As someone who shared your pain of shit fps playing scout, till 2 weeks ago: Don't give up! scouting doesn't always = consistent aim, if you lose a lot of 1 on 1's don't put yourself in those situations and just try to work with your team and have better position. Also the transition from scout to soldier doesn't always work out when you've got a scout mentality to go in and mop up

personally i thought you were a decent scout too, but best of luck anyway
Steam Community ID   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2012, 08:39 PM   #4

if you're still looking. we're looking for a roamer atm, add me if you want to discuss

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031041077
Old 27th May 2012, 11:25 PM   #5

Thanks for the kind words Greaver and pegg (as if I'll call you gFx). I did work on becoming a better scout (rather than dm) but at the end of the day it got frustrating losing due to things I couldn't control. I did play soldier a long time ago quite a bit so the transition shouldn't be too painful.

Thanks for the offer too Kaki, but I've found a team I'll be playing for. Onward!